PeeWee Players are Entertaining Longview This Summer!
The PeeWee Players, an all-youth show choir of 6 – 8 year-olds, will be performing throughout the Longview area this summer. The PeeWee’s are directed by Pamela Donica, ArtsView’s General Manager. Check out their summer line-up, and don’t miss seeing them entertain!
- June 16, 9:15 AM (Saturday Morning): Historic Longview Farmer’s Market, Corner of High and Cotton, Downtown Longview
- June 23, 11:00 AM (Saturday Morning): Longview Mall.
- June 29, 10:00 AM (Friday Morning): Splash Pad Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, Lear Park, 100 H.G. Mosley Parkway (KidsView Playground is located inside Lear Park).
- July 8, 3:00 PM (Sunday Afternoon): Colonial Village Retirement Home, 2910 N. Eastman Road.
- July 11, 10:00 AM (Wednesday Morning): Lee Public Library in Gladewater, 312 W. Pacific Avenue, Gladewater.
- July 14, 11:00 AM (Saturday Morning): Knowledge Nook The Toy Place, 112 Johnston Street, Longview.
- July 21, 10:00 AM in the Friendship Room & 11:00 AM in the Holly House (Saturday Morning): Buckner Westminster Place, Friendship Room & Holly House, 2201 Horseshoe Lane (Holly House: second parking lot on the right, drive down a bit, and you will see two homes on the left – buildings E & F). We will perform at Buckner two times on this day…once at the Holly House, Building F and once in the Friendship Room.
- July 27, 10:30 AM (Friday Morning): Longview Public Library, 22 West Cotton Street.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink