ArtsView Apprentices Wanted:
ArtsView Children’s Theatre abounds with opportunities for motivated young people, ages 13-18, who love to learn, aren’t afraid to try new things, step up to challenges, and enjoy creating with others. That is what being an ArtsView Apprentice is all about! Our apprentices work with directors, technical staff, administrative staff, and participants in the areas of basic theater, lighting, sound, costumes, makeup/hair, set, props, stage management, choreography, classroom management, and even more.
- See the current PATHS events page (under Education tab) for available apprentice opportunities.
- Please fill out and submit the application form below and you will be contacted. If you have never been an ArtsView apprentice, an interview is also required.
- If selected, an apprentice fee of $30 is applicable and includes an ArtsView CREW shirt, training, and all supplies.
- Jr. apprentice positions for ages 10-12 are sometimes available for events with younger participants.
- For more information, please call ArtsView at 903.236.7535.