PATHS Apprentices Wanted
ArtsView Children’s Theatre abounds with opportunities for motivated young people, ages 13-18, who love to learn, aren’t afraid to try new things, step up to challenges, and enjoy creating with others. That is what being an ArtsView PATHS Apprentice is all about! Our apprentices work with directors, technical staff, administrative staff, and participants in the areas of basic theater, lighting, sound, costumes, makeup/hair, set, props, stage management, choreography, classroom management, and even more.
- See the descriptions of current Camps & Classes for available apprentice opportunities. (Spring, Summer, & Fall)
- Email the PATHS Director Alisha Kimbley at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your interest in apprenticing. If you do not receive a reply within 1 business day, please call our office at 903-236-7535 to make sure that your email was received.
- If selected, an apprentice fee of $30 is applicable and includes an ArtsView ‘CREW’ shirt, training, and all supplies.
- Jr. apprentice positions for ages 10-12 are sometimes available for events with younger participants.
- An interview by the PATHS Director or another ArtsView staff member is required for anyone new to the apprentice program at ArtsView.