To see a list of current and upcoming PATHS events, see the Camps & Classes tab at the top of this website.
- Camps – Meet daily for 2 weeks and culminate in a production with ticketed performances. Our production camps are both process & production oriented; they include technical aspects such as costumes, lights, and minimal set. Tuition includes a camp t-shirt, 2 tickets to dress rehearsal performance, script, CD, and supplies.
- Mini-Camps – Meet daily for 1 week. A Showcase Performance or Parent Share Time is a time set aside on the last day for students to share some of what they have learned, demonstrating the process of theatre education. The focus of mini camps is process-oriented. Tuition includes a PATHS t-shirt and all supplies.
- Classes – Our Tots in the Spot Class is a 1 hour Mommy & Me time that meets a various days throughout the year. This class is for our youngest ArtsView stars ages 2-3. Tuition includes a supplies, but NOT a t-shirt.
- Workshops – Meet one time, focusing on a specific topic, and are totally process-oriented. Tuition includes all supplies, but does NOT include a showcase performance or a t-shirt.
How To Audition Workshop – Come spend some time getting the “inside scoop” on auditioning at ArtsView just in time for the upcoming auditions!
- Apprentice Program – ArtsView Children’s Theatre abounds with opportunities for motivated young people, ages 13-18, who love to learn, aren’t afraid to try new things, step up to challenges, and enjoy creating with others. This is what being an ArtsView apprentice is all about!
- Intern Program – ArtsView Children’s Theatre actively encourages and solicits College Interns year round in all areas and for all PATHS events.
- Scholarship Program – The ArtsView Children’s Theatre College Scholarship Program is established for students who live in the greater Longview area. The students must currently be in attendance of a high school program. The ArtsView Children’s Theatre Board of Directors administers the annual ArtsView Children’s Theatre College Scholarship.
It is the policy of ArtsView Children’s Theatre to afford equal opportunity to all, and to discriminate against none regardless of race, age, origin, religion, sex or disability.